AshyMix - Old Skool Dance Mix


This mix is dedicated to all the DEEP old skoolers out there. From old school R&B, to New Jack Swing to Freestyle...even a few surprise twists are in there.

1. AshyRadio Jingle
2.Ralph Tresvant – Sensitivity
3.CMB – Sex You Up
4.Tara Kemp – Just Wanna Hold You Tight
5.Troop – Spread My Wings
6.Hi-Five – I Like (The Kissing Game)
7.Joe Public – Live and Learn
8.Father MC – Treat ‘Em Right
9.Heavy D – Love me for Me
10.          Portrait – Here We Go Again
11.Keith Sweat – I Want Her
12.Christopher Williams – I’m Dreaming
13.Karyn White – Secret Rendezvous
14.Kid n’ Play – Funhouse
15.Today – Why You Getting Funky On Me
16.Guy – New Jack City
17.Johnny Gill – Rub You The Right Way
18.BBD – Poison
19.Tony Toni Tone – If Feels Good
20.Johnny Kemp – Just Got Paid/Bobby Brown – Prerogative (blend)
21.Taylor Dane – Tell It To My Heart
22.Stevie B – Spring Love
23.Lisa Lisa – Let The Beat Hit Em
24.Lisette Melindez – Together Forever
25.Newcleus – Jam On It
26.Expose – Come Go With Me
27.Soul Sonic Force – Planet Rock
28.Lil Suzy – Take Me In Your Arms
29.Cajmere – Perculator
30.AshyOutro




Stream it right here...

Comments