AshyMix - April Showers '17

WHAT?!?!?

Yes, I've made 2 mixes....2 weeks in a row. I'm not sure what's gettin into me, but if I had to guess...I'd definitely say the slight change in weather DEFINITELY has my creative juices flowing....and desire to party even higher.

With that said, this mix has truly a little bit of EVERYTHING...and works like a MF in the process. There's a few blends in there that I think The Ears are gonna REALLY dig.

ENJOY....and most importantly, BE MERRY!

Tracklist

1 Just a Lil Thick by Trinidad James
2 Black Ice by Goodie Mob
3 Who by Future
4 T-Shirt by Migos
5 Both by Gucci Mane
6 Humble by Kendrick Lamar
7 The Soundtrack by The Game
8 Money Showers by Fat Joe & Remy Ma
9 The Reign by Raekwon
10 Deja Vu by J Cole
11 Best P*ssy by Problem
12 LUV by Tory Lanez
13 Blem by Drake
14 Shape Of You by Ed Sheeran
15 You Gots To Chill by EPMD
16 93 til Infinity by Souls of Mischief
17 This Ain't a Scene by Fall Out Boy
18 Needed Me by Rihanna
19 Passion Fruit by Drake
20 Music Sounds Better With You by Stardust
21 Planet Rock by Soulsonic Force
22 Around The World by Daft Punk
23 Perculator by Cajmere
24 Work It by DJ Funk
25 Where The Hoez? by DJ Deeon
26 Where The Hoez? (The Freaks rmx) by DJ Deeon
27 Party Starter 3 by Waxmaster
28 Ride My Pony by Waxmaster
29 Pony by Ginuwine
30 Freak It by Lathun
31 Six Eight by Katrina
32 Shorty Swing My Way by KP & Envyi
33 Idols Become Rivals by Rick Ross

Comments