Raze's "ClubHouse" Old School Booti-House mix

About 11+yrs ago, in Milwaukee there was an underage nightclub called The Clubhouse. It was typically so live in Clubhouse that the OVER 21 crowd would find their way in there on the occasional Friday/Saturday night. Well, if there was one thing the Clubhouse was known for, it was BOOTI-HOUSE music. Or as the B-more folk call it, Club Music. Well...

I was on Youtube and for some reason went crazy on a old school booti house kick. And surprisingly, I found a LOT more old records on there I didn't even think were out there anymore.

THANK GOD FOR THE INTERNETS.

 With that said, I went into the crates and put together a mix to take some of ya'll back wit me to a time when dancing & sweaty dry humpin on a dancefloor were one in the same...and all a young man needed on a quest for gettin some.

Enjoy.

R.


Comments